Amazing Agilly Swimming Lure Swims Just Like A Real Injured Bait Fish…
Game Fishes Simply Can’t Resist The Urge To Strike…
Don’t be fooled by its size, our Agilly Swimming Lures are the most versatile secret weapon used by pro-anglers for years.
The secret is not just in the realistic high-resolution body design, or the 3D mesmerizing eyes, but in the steel balls encased inside of the lures. So when you jerk, crank, and reel in your swimbait, these steel balls create bopping sounds that travel for miles, forcing ALL game fishes in the area to focus their attention on your bait. It’s essentially a built-in fish call!
The result is simply amazing, out of the 100,000+ anglers that used this bait last year, an overwhelming majority have nothing but positive things to say, Agilly Swimming Lure simply works!
It is easy to master our Agilly Swimming Lures. Just cast, wait a few seconds, crank fast, then slow, and then pause a bit. Repeat this sequence for a while and the longer it takes for your lure to swim back, the better the chances of angling a big one. Just don’t let it sink to the bottom and catch a snag.
- Superb Performance In Fresh or Saltwater
- Ultra High-Resolution Body Detail
- Holographic Paint Finishes That Glistens
- UltraSharp TREBLE Hooks
- 3D Mesmerizing Eyes
- Fish-attracting fluid swimming action
- Fish Call Bopping Sound
- Lure Type: 6/7 Segments Jointed Lure
- Lure Length: 100 mm / 3.9″
- Hooks: Rigged with UltraSharp Treble hooks that are known for High durability and flexibility, perfectly suitable for salt and fresh water. #6 Hook.
- Upgraded Hooks Rings: Quality Flat Steel Rings
Our Agilly Swimming Lure comes in 4 different styles for a total of 28 different designs. Why so many different styles you might ask?
Well, there have been numerous studies proven that some game fishes are smarter than others. So you need to divvy up your games if you want to catch them all.
- D6 series Weight: Approx. 19.5 gram / 100 mm (3.93″ / 0.69 oz)
- D7 series Weight: Approx. 15 gram / 100 mm (3.93″ / 0.53 oz)
- Z01 series Weight: Approx. 17.5 gram / 100 mm (3.93″ / 0.62 oz)
- Z02 series Weight: Approx. 15.5 gram / 100 mm (3.93″ / 0.55 oz)
Agilly Lures Comparison
The best deal is to get an entire series combo. As each series is different in body and dorsal fin design that changes the fluid-dynamics of the swimming action. Simply put, each series of swimming lures swims quite differently, although it may appear the same to us, for a hungry fish, it could mean the difference between “food” and “enemy”.
Here’s what we recommend with our lures:
Do 3 casts per lure and at least 9 casts to test the spot quickly. If nothing is biting, move to a different spot. Once you find a great spot and you are getting bites, stick with the lure.
After a while, if fishes stop biting, it could be because they became suspicious of that particular lure. It’s time to change to a different design and you’ll see tons of strikes again. The myth of a “fished up” spot is exactly that, just change your lure and you’ll see.